Trophy Room Taxidermy
Central Wisconsin Taxidermist specializing in Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Bear, Goose, Duck, Fish (Walleye, Musky, Northern), Elk, Moose and more. Call 715-630-4059.
WELCOME TO TROPHY ROOM TAXIDERMY
From the thrill of the hunt, to the memory of a lifetime…Trophy Room Taxidermy provides full taxidermy services for sportsmen and women in Central Wisconsin and beyond. I am taxidermist Jim Jaggar, and I bring over 35 years of experience to each piece I create. I am a member of the Wisconsin Taxidermy Association and am both state and federally licensed to do taxidermy in Wisconsin.
My personal service and acute knowledge of each species that I mount lets me showcase your trophy for years to come. If it has fins, fur or feathers, I have probably mounted it. I use tried and proven techniques that work to bring a superior level of expertise to preserving your memory. I take great pride in my attention to detail while mounting every trophy.
My studio is located on Old Highway 18 about seven miles east of Stevens Point Wisconsin. Stop in to visit my showroom or view my gallery to see the quality of my work….antler plaques and mounts, life sized or flat skin, shoulder to full body mounts...I do it all. Work with me one on one so we can put the personal touch on your memory. I also can restore work that has not withstood the test of time and bring it back to its former glory.
- Fish Taxidermy - walleye, northern, musky, crappie, bluegill, sunfish, bass, trout and salmon
- Bird Taxidermy - turkey, ducks, pheasants, grouse, swan, geese
- North American Big Game - antelope, whitetail deer, bear, cougar, elk, moose, wolf
- Small and Medium Game - fox, raccoon, badgers, squirrels
- European Mounts - Hydro Dipping available
- Antler Plaques and Mounts - whitetail deer, antelope, moose, elk, caribou
- And much more
Please browse my site or contact me today so I can create a memory for you that will last for generations to come.